Michael K. Geiser
I became a lawyer because I truly believe that the rights of injured people need to be protected from insurance companies and other businesses that have huge resources. Also, I really enjoy working with people and the challenge of the career.
- B.A., Political Science, The Ohio State University (1987)
- J.D., Capital University Law School (1990)
Honors & Achievements
- The United States Supreme Court
- The United States District Court for Southern District of Ohio
- The United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Ohio SuperLawyer, 2012 – Present
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Top Attorneys in Ohio, 2014 – Present
- Highest rating by Avvo.com
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
Michael Geiser became a lawyer because he truly believes that the rights of injured people need to be protected from insurance companies and other businesses. Mike enjoys working with people and the challenge of his legal career. Mike is a top-rated, award-winning attorney with nearly 30 years of legal experience. Mike Geiser focuses his practice almost exclusively on plaintiff civil litigation matters, and he represents the rights of a diverse range of clients throughout Central Ohio and the rest of the state. Mike focuses on cases involving personal injury and wrongful death arising from any of the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including drunk driving accidents
- School bus accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Spinal and traumatic brain injuries
- Work-related and construction accidents
- Dog bites
Throughout the course of his career, Mike Geiser has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of the injured and the disabled. He has secured several settlements and verdicts well in excess of a million dollars, earning his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Mike has been recognized by Super Lawyers every year since 2012. In all cases, Mike and his team aggressively pursue the most favorable outcomes possible for his clients while treating each client and their families with compassion, care and respect.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and service, he has received Superb ratings on Avvo, and The National Trial Lawyers has included him in the list of the Top 100 lawyers in the country. After graduating from The Ohio State University, Mike Geiser attended Capital University Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1990. Along with practicing before all Ohio’s state courts, Mike also holds admission to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
Mike Geiser is active among several professional legal organizations, including the Columbus Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He also supports his local community through his involvement with various civic and charitable organizations.