At GBM law, we are proud to announce that several of our Columbus personal injury attorneys have once again made the Ohio Super Lawyers list for 2023.
- J. Scott Bowman
- Michael K. Geiser
- Sydney S. McLafferty
- Matthew E. Ice
Our attorneys have a long-standing track record of success in advocating for the rights of our clients in Columbus and across the state of Ohio.
What is the Super Lawyers Award?
Super Lawyers is a distinguished organization that recognizes and celebrates the outstanding, peer-recognized successes of some of the world’s most accomplished members of the legal community.
The goal of Super Lawyers’ patented multi-factor selection process is to produce a credible, diverse, comprehensive list of exceptional attorneys that clients can use as a resource when seeking legal counsel in their area.
Making the Super Lawyers list is an accolade achieved by fewer than 5% of lawyers in any state. It is earned by those that have gone above and beyond to demonstrate expertise and success within their practice area.
Other GBM Law Super Lawyers Achievements
Amongst our outstanding attorneys, we’d like to recognize other Super Lawyer milestones and achievements in consistently delivering the highest quality of work, diligence, and resources for their clients.
- Rising Star: 2005 – 2007
- Super Lawyers: 2015 – 2023
- Top 100: Ohio Super Lawyers: 2020 – 2023
- Top 50: Columbus Super Lawyers: 2020 – 2023
- Super Lawyers: 2012 – 2023
- Top 50: Columbus Super Lawyers: 2018, 2020
- Top 100: Ohio Super Lawyers: 2018
- Super Lawyers: 2018 – 2023
- Super Lawyers: 2017 – 2023
- Rising Star: 2010, 2014 – 2016
- Top 25: Women Columbus Super Lawyers: 2021 – 2023
- Top 50: Columbus Super Lawyers: 2021 – 2023
- Top 50: Women Ohio Super Lawyers: 2022 – 2023
Our team of accomplished Ohio personal injury attorneys have recovered more than $200 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Contact Our Ohio Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you’ve been injured in an accident in the state of Ohio, don’t wait to get help.
Call our office today at 614–698-1782 or fill out our free case review form here.