Ashley MerinoWe have successfully represented plaintiffs in civil matters for more than three decades.
I am privileged to be part of a reputable law firm that holds a legacy of representing its clients with compassion and integrity. I am eager to serve as an advocate for personal injury victims across Ohio.
- B.A., University of Dayton (2013), magna cum laude
- Majors: Political Science and Criminal Justice Studies
- Minor: Sociology
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2017)
- State of Ohio, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
During law school, Ashley worked as a certified legal intern at the Franklin County Prosecutor’s office.
At Moritz, Ashley served as Chief Managing Editor of the Criminal Law Journal, Secretary of the Criminal Law Society, Director of Communication and Marketing for the Dispute Resolution and Youth Organization, and the Head Student Representative of BARBRI Inc.
Hobbies & Interests
As a Columbus native, Ashley is a life-long Buckeye fan. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, tutoring high school students in History and Government courses, and spending time with her Big Fat Greek Family.