Matthew E. Ice
I thoroughly enjoy going to work each day knowing I have an opportunity to help my clients by fighting to see that their rights are protected.
- B.A., Political Science, Ohio State University, Magna Cum Laude (1992)
- J.D., Ohio State University College of Law (1996)
Honors & Achievements
- Admitted to Practice in all Ohio Courts, in addition to
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Ohio
- Represented clients in over 40 of Ohio’s counties as well as Federal Courts in both the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- Super Lawyers 2017 – Present
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
Before joining the firm, Matt had previously represented insurance companies and their insureds. Having done so, it has provided him additional insight into how the insurance companies think.
Matt is married to his wife, Kim, and raising their daughter in Hilliard, Ohio. Matt is originally from Findlay, Ohio, where his dad still resides.
Matt and his wife support many different charities.
Hobbies & Interests
Matt enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer, playing and writing music on his guitar and watching sports, including The Ohio State University athletics. He and his wife rarely miss attending OSU basketball games. You can also see Matt at Columbus Crew games where he has been a season ticket holder for over 15 years.