It is rewarding to use the knowledge and skills that I have accumulated to help my clients make informed decisions, advance their causes, and successfully navigate the waters of this challenging time in their lives.
- J.D., Capital University Law School (2010)
- B.A., Communications, Bowling Green State University (2004)
Honors & Achievements
- Admitted to Practice in all Ohio Courts, in addition to
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Ohio
- Accredited Attorney United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
Before joining the firm, Corey previously worked as an attorney and a law clerk at another plaintiff’s firm for 15 years.
Corey is married and he and his wife are raising their daughter in Dublin, Ohio.
Corey and his wife are frequent volunteers with the American Cancer Society. Corey also volunteers with the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
Hobbies & Interests
Corey enjoys spending time with his family, exercising, and traveling especially to his family’s home in northern Michigan.